Photo by Evan Anderman
High Line Canal Map & Guide
Discover Our Region’s 71-Mile Linear Park
- 27 walkable, equestrian and bike-friendly segments
- Full 71-mile map (water- and tear-resistant)
- 27 detailed fold-out maps with route highlights and access points
- Navigational insights and notes
- Fun facts and historical tidbits
- Free guide with High Line Hero membership (for a limited time)
- Perfect guide size of 4.25″ x 7″
The new Guide to the High Line Canal, published by the High Line Canal Conservancy, is an indispensable tool for discovering the wonders of the historic trail. It breaks down the 71-mile linear park into 27 walkable, bike- and equestrian-friendly trail segments, beckoning adventures along every curve. The guide and map include navigational tips and highlights of the Canal’s history and natural wonders, highlighting access points, landmarks and connecting trails. View a few sample pages below.
For a limited time, join or renew as a High Line Hero and receive the guidebook as a gift with membership. The guidebook, which comes with a full map as well as detailed segment maps, is also available for purchase.
View and Download the High Line Canal Digital Maps
Sign Up To Download The Digital Maps
Sign up for our newsletter and reveal a digital maps download button.