We are excited to announce that for the first time this year the High Line Canal Conservancy is a Colfax Marathon Charity Partner! Join Conservancy staff, Canal lovers, and your city and county representatives as we run to benefit the High Line Canal in one of the nation’s largest charity partners programs.
As a runner, you can support the High Line Canal
Register for one of Colfax marathon races here and select the High Line Canal Conservancy as your preferred charity. Then, mark your calendars for May 20th and 21st and get ready for the fun! Register today for early-bird pricing!
There are seven races, which one will you choose?
- Half Marathon
- Urban 10 Miler
- Marathon Relay
- Corporate Cup Relay
- Government Cup Relay
- Colfax 5k
Just by participating, every runner or walker who signs up to benefit the High Line Canal Conservancy will help us to raise funds to achieve our mission to preserve, protect and enhance all 71 miles of our treasured recreational greenway. Help us to reach our goal of registering 50 runners. All race runners count as 1 runner, excluding 5k runners who count as .5 runners. Register here today before prices go up!
Already registered to run Colfax? Click here and use the email address and password that you used to register and amend your registration to benefit the High Line Canal Conservancy. It’s easy and makes a big difference for the Conservancy. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay@highlinecanal.org.
As a runner supporting the Conservancy, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Conservancy-led training sessions along all 71 miles of the Canal
- A High Line Canal Conservancy water bottle and sticker
- Post-race celebration with Dry Dock High Line Plum-Saison
- Reduced-rates on our soon-to-be announced High Line Canal Conservancy membership
- Fundraisers will receive a High Line Canal Conservancy shirt
- And more!
Want to go the extra mile to support the High Line Canal? Become a Fundraising Rock Star!
If you are among the first 500 to raise $500 for the High Line Canal, then you can be a Colfax Marathon Rock Star. Rock Stars receive a free gift from the Colfax Marathon, a sticker to put on their front race bib which gets you fun benefits on race weekend and after. For more information about fundraising for the Conservancy, please contact Lindsay@highlinecanal.org. Your support today will help us to achieve our mission to preserve, protect and enhance the High Line Canal.
Interested in running Colfax or know someone who might be? Reach out to Lindsay@highlinecanal.org for more information about races, benefits, and how you can support the High Line Canal Conservancy.
Interested in training along the Canal?
Join the High Line Canal Trailblazers run-walk club every Sunday beginning January 8th to train for one of the 7 races offered during the 2017 Colfax Marathon weekend! This club is open to all ages and abilities and has been created by Denver City Councilwoman Kendra Black, in partnership with Denver Parks & Recreation.
- When: Sundays @ 9am (snow or shine) starting January 8, 2017
- Where: The High Line Canal behind Eisenhower Rec Center
- What: Group run/walk with coaches provided by Denver Parks & Recreation
- Contact: Liz.Zukowski@denvergov.org to sign up for the club
- More information: Join the Facebook group for more information, including training tips.
- Club registration: Register for the training club by clicking here ($5 registration fee). Feel free to test out a training session first!
If you’re interested in training sessions on other parts of the trail, please contact Suzanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.